Can You Best The Diehards? (Probably)

Friday, February 15, 2013

There's been a lot of joking about the anonymous Fish and not being able to name players on the team, so what better way to illustrate that than putting yourself to the test. I gave myself five minute and tried to name as much of the 40-man roster is possible. Result? 14 correct. Joking aside, I thought I'd at least be able to nail 50%. Nope. I'd say that I'd print out the roster and study it vigorously to get to know the team, but shit, that's what spring training is for.

If you'd like to take the test, I've made it in Sporcle form at the link below. Let us know how you do.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/tedhill617/marlins40man

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP