Playoff Brackets

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Twins and Tigers are about to start their one-game playoff, and once the game is over, you will have little time to fill out your playoff brackets.

Here is a blank bracket to be used if the Twins win tonight, and here is a blank bracket to be used if the Tigers win tonight.

To keep managing this thing simple, please send me your picks in a list so I can enter it into a quick spreadsheet, which I'll link here before the playoffs start. Full contest rules are here. You have until the first game starts to e-mail me [davidhill126-at-gmail-dot-com]. Good luck.

On a related note, Slate released their annual "surface-level guide to the postseason," which you can read here. A quick-reference guide that I can use to insult Yankees and Red Sox fans? I'm in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP