Off-Day TV Guide: July 15

Thursday, July 15, 2010


MLB gets back in action tonight, but the Marlins and fifteen other teams will have to wait until tomorrow

8:00pm EDT, Los Angeles Dodgers vs St. Louis Cardinals (MLB Network): If you just can't wait for baseball.

8:00pm EDT, Tosh.0 (Comedy Central): I've seen/heard many friends talk about this show. Tonight would be a good time to catch a couple reruns and see if it's worthy of such praise.

10:00pm EDT, Curb Your Enthusiasm (TV Guide Network): After Dave's revelation yesterday that they do have actual programming now, I checked their schedule and was surprised. The diehards are big fans of Curb, so we highly recommend checking it out.

10:00pm EDT, Zombie Alligators (National Geographic Wild): "Experts investigate unknown causes contributing to a rash of mysterious alligator deaths in Florida." Sounds interesting enough.

Here's Dave with tonight's book recommendation:
I'm moving soon, so I've been sorting through all my crap in hopes of having to move less stuff. Looking through my books, I noticed that as David Sedaris writes new books, I like them less and less. I think he's running out of interesting stories as he settles into middle age (see especially the quitting smoking essay from When You Are Engulfed in Flames). With that in mind, tonight's recommendation is Naked. It is his second collection of essays, and along with Me Talk Pretty One Day, one of my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP