Off-Day TV Guide: September 2nd

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ah, the rare Thursday off-night, when there is actually worthwhile television programming (to quote the overrated 20th century philosopher Garfield, Mondays blow).
  • 7:30 pm EDT NCAA FB Florida A&M at Miami (ESPN3.com): This is what Ted and I will be watching, as it is all about the U.
  • 8 pm EDT Tosh.0 (Comedy Central): Back to back episodes. This show doesn't quite make the level of appointment television, but I always end up watching if I stumble upon it while channel surfing.
  • 8:30 pm EDT NCAA FB Pitt at Utah (VS.): If you can't get ESPN3 and really need football, this will do. It should be a good matchup, and hey, Wannstache!
  • 9 pm EDT County Jail: Miami (Discovery): It's a rerun, but if it has Miami in it, it can't be that bad, right?
  • 10 pm EDT Jersey Shore (MTV): If you like it, that's cool. Just don't expect me to care.
Tonight's book recommendation is the Football Outsiders 2010 Almanac. As you may have gathered by my attitude around here lately, the baseball season has been a bit of a drag for me as of late, so I am eagerly awaiting the kickoff of college football season tonight and the NFL next week. Anything to distract me from the disappointment of the Marlins this year, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP