We Don't Care About Mark Buehrle's Feelings

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Mark Buehrle:
"I'm upset with how things turned out in Miami," Buehrle's statement read. "Just like the fans in South Florida, I was lied to on multiple occasions. But I'm putting it behind me and looking forward to moving on with my career."
Gee, if only there were some kind of contractual clause that blocks a team from trading him that his agent could have negotiated for last winter...

If a no-trade assurance was that important to Buehrle (and Reyes), then he should have demanded a no-trade clause. To expect Marlins management (who had executed a fire sale only a few years prior) to actually stick to a no-trade assurance is beyond deluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP