Introducing Lowell

Saturday, May 30, 2009

When I first saw Chris Coghlan's team headshot on an mlb.com gamecast, I had a feeling he looked like someone I had seen before...


Of course, Coghlan is a rather nondescript-looking guy, so it took me awhile to figure this out, but he has a pretty decent resemblance to the actor Thomas Haden Church, who played Lowell the mechanic on Wings.

Let's take a look at the two side-by-side:

Not a bad resemblance, I say. So from this day forward, I'll be referring to Chris as Lowell. Now if only we could find a Marlin who looks like Paul Giamatti...




Image 1 via BP, Image 2 via Porter's Prospect Report, Image 3 via Denver Post

1 comments:

Ted Hill May 30, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Wow, good find with the pics, that is a very good side by side comparison.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP