Everyone stop what you're doing right now.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SS1a Hanley Ramirez has a blog at mlb.com (zOMG!!1!). Prepare yourself for boilerplate!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I want to thank the fans for supporting me through my first few years in the big leagues. You have been great to me. I look to play hard every day and try to help my team win. Right now, the team is playing good. We have a chance to play in October. If we stay focused and stay together, we can stay in the race. I think the second half can be exciting.
Hopefully things will get better from here. Though judging from the blog's banner, this could easily become less of a blog and more of an advertisement for Sharp.


UPDATE: I didn't notice at first, but there is no indication at all on this blog that Hanley plays for the Marlins. His banner, which is basically a Sharp ad, features Hanley in a uniform with all Marlins logos photoshopped out. Is it too much to ask to acknowledge that Hanley is a Marlin? He signed a long-term deal, so he'll be around a little while...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP