[heart]

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Via Deadspin, Texas Ranger (and former Met) Jeff Francoeur's thoughts on facing the Yankees in the ALCS:

I always wanted to know what it was like to play meaningful baseball in New York and I'm going to have the opportunity.
<3

If I ever ran into Francoeur at a bar, I wouldn't buy him a beer, since he's a millionaire athlete and not in need of a free drink from a stranger. I would gladly let him buy me a drink though. I'd hook him up with the woman who lives in the apartment above me, too, because I'm a magnanimous dude.

In related news, Business Insider Sports has a slideshow up today of The Only 10 People That Can Fix The Mets. To which I reply, why would anyone want to do that? Marlins assistant GM Dan Jennings is on the list, and he is rumored to be a candidate for the Met's GM job. Wait for greener pastures, Dan. Trust me on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP