Him?

Monday, October 11, 2010

I could have sworn that Jeffrey Loria's power-trip tendencies scared him off for good, but Joe Capozzi wrote over the weekend that Bobby Valentine has once again emerged as a strong candidate for the Marlins' managerial position. As with earlier this summer, when Valentine was thisclose to taking the job after Fredi Gonzalez was fired, the major stumbling block appears to be Valentine's wish for some control over personnel decisions. Personally, I doubt Valentine would be given any kind of personnel control if hired, but that is merely a hunch. Anyway, I tried real hard to care about this story, but I think by now we all know my position on managers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP