Heath Bell will soon resume destroying your sanity

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Via Joe Frisaro:
Manager Ozzie Guillen is leaning towards going with Bell the next time there is a save situation. Guillen still holds the right to change his mind, based on circumstances, but look for Bell to be given a chance to lock down the final outs.
Were the Marlins not 10 games below .500 in August, I'd be more than a bit concerned about this decision. But with the Marlins far from contention, I'm not even going to get mad. I'm going to take a page from the Fins Nation playbook and just enjoy what remains of this trainwreck of a season for what it is: a human catastrophe that I can't help but watch with awe. I'll also be drinking heavily whenever I watch the Marlins, but that goes without saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP