Miami Marlins Continued...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Over at Uni Watch today, Friend-of-Uni-Watch Paul Soto unveiled some new MLB alternate uniform designs he created, including a new set for the soon-to-be Miami Marlins. For the most part, it is a good design, but Paul tweaked the color scheme a bit too much for my tastes:


I applaud Paul for coming up with a great typeface for the uniform, but I wish he hadn't made the Marlins look so much like the Dolphins. Some people like it when teams from the same city wear the same colors. I do not. In my mind, the Marlins and the Dolphins are two different teams, so they can dress differently. Besides, as I mentioned in my post about the Marlins' uniforms, I prefer teal as an accent color. To use Paul Lukas' litmus test (Is it good or is it stupid?), I have to say, this is stupid (but not by much). If I saw this uniform with a different color scheme, I'd probably like it, though.


Image via Uni Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP