We hate the Mets, too...

Friday, April 10, 2009

There's a bit of hate going around concerning the Mets-Marlins series opening up tonight in Miami, so I thought I'd add to the fun, and present, via YouTube, the final out at Shea Stadium, in which the Marlins officially eliminate the Mets from the playoffs (for the second year in a row). Once the final out is recorded, the fans in the stands can't quite decide whether to cheer, boo, or cry, but eventually they settle on booing. It's mass action at its dimmest.



Yeah, that doesn't get old.

2 comments:

Unknown April 10, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

I love this video, brings back good memories

Anonymous,  April 13, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Hahaha, thanks for reminding us of this one. I was at a sports bar in the Upper West Side when this out was recorded, and a Mets fan started heckling me. Worthless bunch of bandwagoners.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP