Birthday Wishes

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today is my birthday, and I thought it'd be nice if I lay out my wishes that pertain to the Marlins, and perhaps they can oblige.
  • DFA Renyel Pinto: Wish granted!
  • Send down Emilio Bonifacio: Again.
  • Listen to this idea from @placidhill: "I'm pretty sure if you get to the stadium 3 hours before game time, you can try out for a spot in the marlins bullpen."
  • Sell vuvuzelas at our home games: I don't expect to get full support on this, but what other way can you raise money, double the amount of noise at your games, and annoy opposing teams fans and hopefully drive them out of the park? Bonus points when the Marlins score less runs than some teams are scoring goals at the World Cup.

Cheers!

Update: [Dave:What about vuvuzela-like horns?]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP