Something New for your RSS Reader

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ESPN's SweetSpot blog network finally has a Marlins blog, written by the inimitable Dave Gershman. Ted and I both look forward to making Marlins Daily a part of our well-balanced breakfasts.

It’s my pleasure to welcome you to ESPN's newest Sweetspot Blog, Marlins Daily! I founded Marlins Daily in hopes of creating a prominent base and readership of a team that lacks just that. The Marlins are a club I sincerely covet, and I'm extremely excited and thankful to have been given the opportunity to run such a blog for the Network. I’m hopeful that you, the readers, have as much fun reading Marlins Daily as I have writing it. Much of what you'll see will be sabermetric, general, and graphical analysis, as well as previews, recaps, prospect coverage, and more. My intentions are to suit the readers while providing a sabermetric edge and maybe teach you a thing or two.
Welcome to the diaspora, Dave!

1 comments:

SPANdemonium June 15, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

Hey, thanks guys! Glad the alliance is here. You guys are a bigger part of Marlins Daily than I am of Marlins Diehards, I bet.

Thanks so much for this!

Dave Gershman

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP