What $2 Million Buys You

Tuesday, March 6, 2012




Never mind the complex electronics that must be involved in getting this monstrosity to come to life when a home run is hit, the actual artwork for the piece is rather ordinary. And by ordinary, I mean it looks like something I doodled in fourth grade.

While David has recently confessed he, "loves this thing," I still can't fathom how this has gone from idea to finished product without anyone intervening (save for perhaps Greg Dobbs). I appreciate the sheer absurdity, and boy do I ever think this calamity is just so befitting of the Marlins (Florida AND Miami), but I remain entrenched in the camp that will be holding their head in their hands every time we gaze upon this structure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP