Never change Jack, never change.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No, I'm not talking about his unorthodox managing, such as bunting in the eighth inning of a 3-0 game, or removing Randy Choate in the middle of a 2-0 count, but rather about the things an 80 year old thinks and says.

McKeon said it was his first trip to Citi Field, which opened in 2009, and he liked the ballpark more than the Mets' previous home, Shea Stadium. "The clubhouse is just a little bit better. I don't see any rats running around," said McKeon, holding a cigar in his fingers as he sat in the dugout. "I guess they probably get an A-rating from the health department. I don't know what the old place got."

1 comments:

Rick,  July 21, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

See my grandpa is 80 and all he does is sleep and complain that they show the same price is right over and over again. This is why Jack is a total Badass.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP