No LoMo?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

By now you've probably heard the Marlins have demoted Logan Morrison to Triple-A, ostensibly for both his struggles at the plate and his big mouth (and it didn't help that he missed a meet-and-greet with season ticket holders). I haven't fully digested the story yet, I was at a wedding last night (which is to say I was quite drunk - Russian weddings are ridiculously awesome). But needless to say, we'll have more on this later. Lots of stuff to unpack here.

But as for my initial reaction, I can't say that anything this team does surprises me anymore. And if you're going to be as outspoken as LoMo is, you damn sure better back it up with solid play. Playing the game the right way means little if the result is a. 240 batting average.

More to come later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP